19
礼拜六
2022年11月
GWEN听写一周五天陪同你❤
GWEN听写团队
GWEN平台有且仅有GWEN一位教师
且平台每日推送均为免费
收费课程在开课前平台会发推文
班委不会主动加老友 加老友请慎重
初级
她的演讲可实是杂乱无章
素材汇总
每日听写11.14-11.18初级汇总
The world is filled with many interesting places.
世界上有良多有趣的处所。
A map helps us find them.
地图能够搀扶帮助我们找到它们。
Any place you need to find --a street address, business, famous landmark or park--is most likely a map.
你要找到的任何处所--街道地址,贸易场合,闻名地标或公园--都很有可能在地图上找到。
Which brings us to our expression: all over the map!
那就引出了我们的短语:all over the map!
We use this expression in several different ways.
我们以几种差别的体例利用那个短语。
The first way means to be spread out over a great distance.
展开全文
第一种体例的意思是遍及范畴很广。
For example,years ago I drove across the United States by myself.
例如,几年前,我一小我开车横穿美国。
I was all over the map on that trip--through mountains, deserts, forests, and more.
在那次游览中,我走遍了所有的处所---山脉,戈壁,丛林等等。
Here is another way we use this expression.
下面是我们利用那个短语的另一种体例。
All over the map can also mean having many different kinds of something.
All over the map也能够指拥有许多差别品种的工具。
For example, if a restaurant offers a variety of dishes from many different countries,you can say its menu is all over the map.
例如,假设一家餐厅供给来自许多差别国度的各类菜肴,你能够说它的菜单品种繁多。
Here is another example.
下面是另一个例子。
Washington, D.C. is a very international city.
华盛顿特区是一个十分国际化的城市。
People from all over the map live and work together in D.C.
来自世界各地的人们在华盛顿一路生活和工做。
Here’s another example.
下面是另一个例子。
If someone asks me what music I like,it’s hard to answer.
假设有人问我喜好什么音乐,我很难答复。
I enjoy listening to many kinds of music--from rock to classical to soul and country.
我喜好听多种音乐--好比摇滚乐,古典音乐,灵魂乐和村落乐。
You could say my musical interests are all over the map.
你能够说我对音乐的兴致多种多样。
Or, another example: My favorite international store sells a little of everything.
或者,另一个例子:我最喜好的国际商铺几乎什么都卖。
It has coffee from Brazil, chocolate from Belgium, soap from France, and tea from Japan.
它有巴西的咖啡,比利时的巧克力,法国的肥皂和日本的茶。
But you can also buy fresh vegetables!
但是你也能够买到别致的蔬菜!
That store is all over the map with its products!
那家商铺的产物琳琅满目!
Finally, we also use the expression all over the map to mean confused or unfocused.
最初,我们也用all over the map 来表达猜疑或不专注。
If thinking, speaking, or planning is unorganized, we can describe it as all over the map.
假设根究,说话或方案是杂乱无章的,我们能够用all over the map来描述。
This expression can also describe a person.
那个短语也能够用来描述人。
If someone is all over the map, they could be having a hard time focusing on one thing.
假设某人是“all over the map”,他们可能很难专注于一件工作。
Here’s an example. My coworker Karen led a very confusing meeting.
下面是一个例子。我的同事凯伦主持了一个十分令人猜疑的会议。
First she talked about plans to move the company overseas.
起首,她谈到了将公司迁往海外的方案。
Then she switched to sales estimates for the next season and later, budget cuts.
然后,她转向了下一季的销售揣测,以及之后的预算消减。
Her presentation was all over the map!
她的演讲可实是杂乱无章!
Nobody had a clear understanding of the project.
所有人都不清晰那个项目。
Another project I worked on was set up to fail.
我参与的另一个项目必定要失败。
The directions the designer gave to the team were all over the map.
设想师给团队的指示很紊乱。
The builders did not even know where to start digging!
建筑工人以至不晓得从哪里起头发掘!
听写办法
寡所周知,听写是操练精听更好的办法。良多同窗不晓得怎么听写。下面简单介绍一下我听写时的办法。
第一步:完全的听一遍所有内容,对听写内容有可能的领会,而且挠住了一些核心词汇,为等一下的听写初步减轻难度。
第二步:以每个单句或意群为单元,一句一句的听,暂停后写。好比4.11听写内容中hang on a minute,听到那里能够点击暂停并写下那句。
第三步:边听边写。假设听完却没有写完,也没有记住漏掉的单词,那么返回往重听,填补漏掉的词。
第四步:假设一句话频频听了五遍仍是没有听出来一些单词,做好标识表记标帜,舍弃。陆续听下面。
第五步:如斯下来一篇听完了。完成今天的使命了么?不!万万不要丢掉极其重要的一步:校对!
有两个方面要校对:
1.没有听出来的意群:可能包罗连读或者省音,阐发错误的原因并做条记。
2.没有听出来或听错的单词:每篇校对后写在听写条记下面并枚举,那些才是你天天的朝上进步之基。
TeacherGwen听写
等你良久了,加进我们吧
A little effort every day
you will make a big difference
公益语言教导 | 笼盖万万英语进修需求的你我
讲座| 早读 | 听力 | 词汇 | 免费 | 白话
或在喜马拉雅搜刮TeacherGwen每日听写获取